Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Androidbutari, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Androidbutari Newbie DRC Player

Dec 24, 2015
    *Minecraft name: AndroidButari
    *What are you accused of: Being disrespectfull in Teamspeak
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    Well basicly just kidding around just having a good time, i want deny i dint say any swear words or insulted anyone, although the only "insult" i threw at @Andie, who is the moderator that banned me is "Turtle Beach" this is the exact sentence. "Yo andie You are the biggest Turtle beach headset of the world i need to pay 1200 Dollars to buy you Dammn im high ass fuck" which was ment as a joke if i did actually insult Andie i apologize for that i dint mean too. Well basicly the reason i think i "should" be unbanned is because i was just joking around, although i do think the ban is somewhat deserved, as my friend and @Andie said i should stop.
    Although i dont see any reason for me to be banned in the server aswell as i just build on there with my friend and dont do anything else beside that i barely even chat when on the server.

Anyways yeah thats all i hope you guys unban me although its your choice, btw i wasnt high, this is how i normally am when jokign around, which might seem weird but its just my type of humor.
    Have a great day further.
  2. Andie__ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Mar 16, 2015
    Hello Android, you broke the following rule:
    "Swearing won't be tolerated."
    And I kicked you once or twice from the channel because of your behavior. I seriously expected you to be a little bit less obnoxious after the kicks, but then you "threw" (as you say) that insult at me. I have to be completely honest with you, I didn't feel offended at all, but I shall
    highlight that there were a 12 years old boy and your language was being quite improper. I understand that this is your humor, and I couldn't respect you more, but there are rules that have to be followed, and sadly you couldn't, that's why you are now banned. About being banned in the server as well, I suggest you to read TS rules and the "observation" below them, which is:
    "Teamspeak bans may transfer to the minecraft server."
    It's not that I dislike you or your humor, I was crying of laughter there, but everything has limits. I hope you can understand my point of view about this whole situation.

(づ ͡° ε ͡°)づ

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Oct 17, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.