Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by MrFlank, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrFlank Newbie DRC Player

Nickname:HyperFlank
    BanReason:MultiAcc

I am not using another acc or multi acc. My real life friend is playing in my another computer so we have same ip. He's name is Yasuo9995. And can i change my name in server? Ill change "MrFlank" Cuz my HyperFlank Acc Here in forum is not working. How can i change?

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Yasuo9995 has been ipbanned by @xMelvinnx , so he will help you.

DO NOT do this while you are still banned. Wait until you are unbanned.

If you have a rank, donated claimblocks, donated kits and / or donated items, you'll need to contact Xcnix on the Donate section of this forum. If you don't have any:
    Premium account: Change your name on the official minecraft page (or whatever it is these days)
    Cracked account: Change your name in your launcher and register on DRC Network as MrFlank.

You can login with both accounts at once so you can give trust on your current houses while recharging your claimblocks and transfer your money and items on all gamemodes. This is the only exception to the multiaccounts rule.

DO NOT do this while you are still banned . Wait until you are unbanned.

3. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Hey, can u explain me why there are 6 accounts registered on your IP Adress?

4. MrFlank Newbie DRC Player

@xMelvinnx Sir i have Computer Shop so many of our players are playing in DRC so we have same ip address

5. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

What do you mean by a Computer shop? I don't really think people who are going to buy a computer will play DRC on it?

Edit by Anesitas: @MrFlank do you mean like an internetcafe?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2016
  6. MrFlank Newbie DRC Player

In our country, we can rent computers or use computers with time limit
    --- This message was merged, Apr 27, 2016 ---
    @Anesitas Yes sir
    Please unban now me. i need to play now and can i change my name to MrFlank? My HyperFlank Here In Forum Is Not Working

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  7. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

You said that you aren't using another account, but there are 3 accounts which I am 100% sure that they are yours ( HyperFlank, MrHyper, MrFlank ) Am I right?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  8. MrFlank Newbie DRC Player

yes sir i have 3 acc but only in forum cuz i have many fails from creating acc. i always got wrong email so i can't post and chat. and i talk to hamim and monsterwoof how to make it so i make mrflank. hyperflank is not working and mrhyper. but this is my real acc. forever :blush:. sorry about that... :( @xMelvinnx i created that yesterday

9. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

You have 3 accounts which is against the rules. So, this tempban won't be shortened. If you are smart, do NOT use multiple accounts again when youre ban is past. Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.