Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Rockstarboy69, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

Hi guys it`s me Rockstarboy69 and i rly ask to be unbanned. Sorry for the bad English but reply to me if you want more info :). Every-thing started a week ago and i got banned for al********* stuff becouse i writhen it on the server chat and didn´t mean something bad of it :(. The ban says i have been warned before but i didn´t know it so I´m really sorry for it guys REALLY :(. I will never say it again on this server so plezz trust me. Thanks !!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ADEdge Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

You are banned by @drdoct

He will handle this topic.

[​IMG]

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You know what? Let us start with something else. To see how serious you are taking this.

Explain to us why you think you were banned exactly

4. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

Hi again. I know im worth to be unbanned and when i got banned on this server i was and playing in survival. I writhen Al***** becouse i make suicide-thing when i jump from a high place becouse i had noway to go thats the all info i rember now. And.when the ban says you where warned thats true. Becouse i think i have been warned before on this server but that was veeery long ago so i didnt know it, sry if i have a very bad memory in my little brain. RESPECT for the muslims btw becouse you guys cant know if i am on of them or #norasism ?! go fair play plezz thats all i want on this server :(. I am the good player who deserve to be unbanned so pleezz trust me i go very serious whit this. Tanks/Rockstarboy69

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, drdoct is on vacantion right now, so i decided to speak for him.

Are you sure you wish to stay with that statement? Remember that you wont get unban when you are lying on your unbanappeal.

Hint: something about isis?

6. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

DEAR.
    Omg you guys have a good hearth? I lying ? plezz let me explain in more words. I am 15 year old Teenager who have a family from irak and have nothing with isis to do.Somthing more you guys need to be clear over? I will get pissed off soon so understand me at the goodness site and dont reply the statment Becouse i have very hard work at english spell so let it go. Ask me questes insted to come with negative postes. Tanks ////\\\ THIS HAVE NO FUNNY THING TO DO SO LYING IS A BAD REASON TO COMMENT IF YOU CANT ENGLISH TOO. Tanks one more time. and my statement thats the problem i cant controll over.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Screenshot_2015-10-12-14-27-12.png
    Maybe it is clear what I am talking about now?

8. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

Ahahahaaha. Never seen comments in game chat like this ahahha omg omg omg... you really make my day now aahahah. BTW that wasnt me promise. It most me my brother or friends when they got acces over my computer for an hour or somthing. That most be so fail. I deserve to be unbanned and never let my peapols get access to my computer. Sry for this big misstake i didnt know it. I RLY sorry guys promise. Give me an another chance to play on this server. I REALLY love it more than Another servers in world so plezz give me one more try. I understand the consequenses but plezz let me come in again. Tanks for the supp and all time you keep putdown for this

9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, that is too bad for you. It is you that is responsible for the actions taken by your account, not us.

I will discuss this in the staffteam, do not hope for direct unban though. That is not going to happen.

10. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

Ok i understand. But when will i get access to play on this server again?
    Next year?!If yes i still wait.
    Ty so-long. I can keep play but im muted was my choice

11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well then, we have had a little talk about it within the staffteam.
    The following is the verdict:
    Your account will remain banned for 6 weeks. The ban shall be lifted after this.
    However, you will be muted for another 3 days after this. If we find out you are doing things like you did again, your account will be banned again. With the difference that it would never be unbanned.

#topic closed
    #player tempbanned

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.