Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by devy, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devy Hunter DRC Player

Ik was in KitPvP ik liep wat rond , ineens zag ik daar titan bow en Chesplate titan body liggen , ik pak het op , dan gaat Andie zeggen , DevyTheKiller givi the Item back , ik had het opgepakt dus , dan mag ik houden
    dan kwam Andie boos , en hij doed gwn /ban temprolie...... DevyTheKiller 7days
    ik zei gwn WTF tegen Andie , ik zeg altijd WTF op andere spelers , WTF is niet zo erg , (Vind ik)
    en (Moeder) ; ik kan niet van egelisch , dus pls help me (nederlandse Mod)

ik wil graag (Unbanned) haha eerst heeft Andie me , Tempban in chat voor 7days
    2dagen later , gaat hij me Tempbanned , ik kil Andie zen vriendjes , dan word hij boos
    ik word zo boos als ik banned ben ; maar wrm ben ik nou weer banned ? , hahah voor WTF te zeggen
    tegen Andie

ik zou graag Unbanned willen , ik kan niet 7dagen wachten , ik ben (verslaafd aan DRC )

ik zou graag hebben , nederlandse Mod

Groetjes , DevyTheKiller

en als jullie me Grof van gedrach vinden , sorry dan

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hello, buddy! First of all, I would love to explain you something. I don't take things too personally in the server, because I am there to do my job, and every single time I spoke to you there, it was as moderator, and I shall highlight that I was being very polite. About killing my team, I don't get mad because of that, and I am aware of the fact that I should not take things to the personal side, so I am sorry, but you are lying, and after all, it's just a game. I'm old and mature enough to understand that. I don't know you, but from where I came from, people give kindness back, instead of being disrespectful and such (things you maybe cannot understand, since you are quite disrespectful). I suggest you to mind your language, not only with the swearing (which is like 99% of the things you say), but also with your annoying sentences, like this one:
    upload_2015-11-2_22-10-7.png
    I have been trying to understand you since a few months ago, when you stopped being kind and started with this whole disrespectful thing towards me. It's not me who is acting weird lately, sorry to say that. About the "you're not a good mod", it's okay for me, that's your opinion, but is it based in the fact that I haven't banned you for scamming your "friend" and vice-versa or what? Please, I would love to hear your explanation. I don't know if you are aware from the fact that this is an english forum, so you don't have to type everything in dutch, I know you are more than capable of speaking english, since you love to swear, all in english.

You broke two rules or so, by the way:
    First one:
    Rule 2:Do not steal from other players.
    You stole Keykey's chestplate and bow when Bruqaj dropped them to her. Am I lying? Enlighten me, please.
    Rule 5:Do not curse or swear.
    The staff decides whether a word is a swear word. This includes swearing in your own language.
    Please, pay attention in your words in the following screenshot:
    upload_2015-11-2_22-14-40.png
    So no, I don't have to learn the rules, YOU have to. And I am really sorry for saying this, but you also should learn a little about respecting the others, I am really saddened by your behavior. I hope you can understand my side, and sorry for the third time or so, but I won't shorten your tempban. If you are really addicted to the server as you said, you'll wait until your ban length expire.​

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Dutch mod here, just for stating that your english has been decent enough during your playtime. The fact that it is not in this topic gives me the idea that you do not want to try.

I advice you to try, because otherwise the staff wont try either, resulting in a Dead topic

EDIT: In case you did not know, the only accepted main language in forumposts is now English, storing the message in both English and your own language is allowed though

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  4. devy Hunter DRC Player

Sorry Andie , ik bergrijp je van me schelden ik verdien inderdaad een straf , voor een week
    maar deze regel :

Rule 2: Do not steal from other players.
    This rule means that you are not allowed to steal stuff or money from other players. This also includes scamming. Use a chest-shop to trade safely.

en Bruqaj gooide die bow and chestplate gewoon bij spawn op de grond , en ik pakte het op

Bruqaj volgende keer naar shop gaan graag xD

deze regels ook

Rule 16
    If forever reason you have lost money or stuff, you will not get this reimbursed by us. Also if this because of a server reset, mistake or bug. We do not reimburse money or stuff when it is stolen, lost, due to rollbacks or when you can’t find it back after updates or when you died BY ANY CAUSE. Even if the staff made a mistake. Don’t ask for reimbursement, you won’t get it

u givi Keykey the bow back on him , its not funny for me :'(

sorry dat ik je uitschelde : Andie :

ik ben 11jaar , sorry van mijn respect maar ik kan me niet echt in houden .
    op Skype kan ik me ook niet zo goed in houden (soms)

ik hoop dat je mij ook begrijpt Andie

maar Andie ik begrijp jou verhaal

ik verdien inderdaad straf door me schelden

groetjes DevyTheKiller :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I see I made a little typo, but the message should be clear though.

If you hope to ever be unbanned, I would advice you to switch to english instead of dutch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. devy Hunter DRC Player

Sorry Andie, I mountain ripe you scold me, I really earn a penalty, for a week
    but this rule:
    Rule 2: Do not steal from other players.
    This rule Means That you are not allowed to steal stuff or money from other players. Ook This includes scamming. Use a chest-shop to trade safely.
    and Bruqaj threw bow and chestplate just to spawn on the floor, and I picked it up
    Bruqaj next time love to shop xD
    these rules
    Rule 16
    If you have reason forever lost money or stuff, you will not get this reimbursed by us. Also if this Because of a server reset, mistake or bug. We do not reimburse money or stuff When it is stolen, lost, due to rollbacks When or you can not find it back after updates When or you died BY ANY CAUSE. Even if the staff made a mistake. Do not ask for reimbursement, you will not get it

you givi KeyKey the bow back on him, its not funny for me: '(
    sorry that I uitschelde: Andie:
    I am 11 years old, sorry for my respect, but I can not really hold me.
    Skype I can not so good at keeping (sometimes)
    I hope you will understand me Andie
    Andie but I understand your story
    I indeed deserve punishment scold me

Greetings DevyTheKiller :)
    --- This message was merged, Nov 3, 2015 ---
    for Andie xD sorry that i Deutch spreak

7. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I was there, and I could see that the items have been dropped in Keykey's "feet", so that's not dropping on the floor of the spawn randomly.
    For the rest, I appreciate that you could understand me, Devy. As I said, I cannot shorten tempbans, so you'll have to wait.
    Thanks.
    Topic closed.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.