Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Pyrimader, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrimader Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name: Pyrimader
    *What are you accused of: Swearing toward staff
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I was just a short time away from keyboard, and than my little brother came to my room, and he typed in the chat that all staff have to get tyfus. And now i'm banned from the server, but I haven't done anything. I am active in this server for a few years, and i'm very dissapointed that i'm banned from this server by a accident. I will very appreciate when you adjugde me an unban.

Pyrimader (Tom La Maitre)

2. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I'm the moderator that banned you. First of all

"MY BROTHER DID IT" I have heard that lot before, used it myself infact. And even if its true its your account and therefore also your responsibility. Also how can we know for sure that this wont happen again?

3. Pyrimader Newbie DRC Player

Ofcourse you have heard that a lot of times, but this is true. And i know its my responsebility. I have had a conversation with my little brother and i told him that really have to stop with bothering me. Also my parents told him that he has to stop with it right now. And my little brother agreed. Right now i will do everything that he won't do it again. If it will happen again, you have the permission to ban me, and i won't ask you then for an unban request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.