Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by xpm13x, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

Minecraft name: xpm13x
    What are you accused of:bug abuse on egg wars
    A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Everyone was using the bug including the user on the moderator's(Andie__) team.I will take the ban for abusing but i also wish to inform that i was not the only one that abused.
    Thanks,
    xpm13x

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

When I asked you if you knew about such bug and the possibility of abusing it, you simply ignored me instead of try to explain yourself.
    About the teammates abusing it, I did not see, otherwise they would have been punished as well. The villagers are there as shop, nothing else. Every single person that saw this bug came to me and asked if abusing it was bannable. I said yes and they didn't repeat such thing. You are the only one who did not ask anything, (and ignored me when I spoke to you) and here you are now.
    ~
    Rule 17:Any glitch or bug should be reported to the staff directly.
    "Not only misuse of the bugs or glitches, but also the knowledge of their presence will be punished."

Your tempban won't be removed nor shortened. Read the rules while you wait until it is over.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.