Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by alvaretrm, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

*Minecraft name:alvaretrm
    *What are you accused of: reaxsi01
    @Anesitas
    I'm not someone who's normally such limited lava everyone, I was already jealous bidets bidets me she was already upset that day was very nervous, and I threw it in the lava, but I'm really sorry but I was going to give his stuff back, but I had a guilty conscience and I ate the ban, this situation is very Please to anyone I was mean for anyone to get involved in the game for me, I remove here, but I threw it out lava swear, I regret my mistake, I knew I've embarrassed myself telling lie with you, whether we can solve the problem with the most important I learned 1 week later, again you said this summer, but I couldn't resist. I'm not normally this pissed off like I turned on what I'm getting so big lesson I have learned in the game friendly to help everyone I swear to you, I'm sorry if I never do something like that every day, there wasn't much stuff on it ban I am angry with myself, should have had, but much more stuff I was going to give me what I remove I have to remove a lot of my stuff please I'm begging you, I don't know much English for him, I turned again when I read last week from Google Translate so silly in my life that I'm very excited that I had a fear that bidet the second time I ate ban and I'm very sorry for this situation, please give me 1 chance please give me 1 chance to stop 3 people that need to be given a chance, I made a liar out of you, but this situation really bothers me I remove my what happens. 1 week please forgive me because I couldn't wait.
    --- This message was merged, Jun 7, 2016 ---
    I really didn't think it would be like this I regret deeply remorseful I am, please, let me remove it.
    --- This message was merged, Jun 7, 2016 ---
    I didn't know that shouldn have had a ban already, I'm so sorry I was going to get rank.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I told you that you can try in one werk, here you are 2 days later.
    Listening isnt really your thing is it?
    Topic closed, player can try again in 7 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.