Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Schimmelbrot/Kevin, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: Schimmelbrot
    *What are you accused of: speedhacks + pack in kitpvp
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    simply cus I hadnt speed hacks, there are speed pots and minecraft sprint button, but I dont use more than that to increase my speed. <- if possible I would like to see me speedhacking (or just any proof) :P
    and "pack"... well who knows what this again should be for a hack I am accused to use? (please explain, google gives me wonderful ressource packs which I am pretty sure are mostly allowed)
    Please Anesitas, dont search hacks where arent any. Would be nice for me not to wait the 14 days till unban, but I want to focus on the solid reasons for accusing me of those hacks or whatever "pack" should be.

Greetings
    Kevin

2. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Okay, so in the end we ended up with three of the staffmembers checking your so called hack skills. This due to the fact that some players report you every day, and thus at one point we get to the point where we go 'Oh, he got hackusated again'
    However, I've witnessed you outrun someone that had a speedpotion, while you did not have one on your. So please do not come with the standard stuff like 'Yeah, speedpotion. unban me now'

4. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Just some things I have thought of:
    Jumping increases speed
    If I was after someone I try to cut off his way even if its very slightly...
    And you didn't answer my question about "pack".
    Going to sleep now, so ill have a better look at it tomorrow.

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Pack is something that we used to name in the past, back when Nodus still showed particles at your feet.
    Pack is the connecting name when there might be multiple hacks involved.

And yes, I realise that sprint jumping is faster than normal sprinting. And you'll get a bit faster by doing a shortcut here and there.
    But you outran an player that had a speedpotion on him, while you did not.
    So lets say that you were indeed managing to cut him in his path. That still would not give a solid argument for the fact that he moves 20% faster than you, but you still have no problem to not lose a single step to him. Unless you are parcourgod ofcourse

6. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Yeah, I am pacourgod :P jk
    Okay, so I guess the speedhack comes with a pack of other hacks, meaning that it could be some of the other hacks involved as well. So am I right saying that the only reason for the ban is the speed comparison of me(no speed pot) and another guy(with speed pot)?
    Means, that you say I must have been faster than 30% of the walking speed. (Sprinting gives 30% extra speed). Speed pot gives 20%.
    This in mind, I doubt that the other player was sprinting, means I would have been about 10% faster than him with normal sprinting.
    And additionally you don't need any comparison. If someone walks faster than the 30% sprint speed added together with the 20% pot speed, it would be so obvious, that you wouldn't even think of a speed comparison.
    Maby someone of the other two staffmembers could think of it again and make sure that the other player was really sprinting and not just walking with speed pot....

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'll check for the video when I am at home. No need to think that I would ban you unrightful, else I wouldnt have had to follow you for over an hour

In the meantime, as you might have noticed, we tried the slowness check on you, meaning that you should be running slower due to the status effect. Can you tell me why this was not the case?

8. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I was going slower! I mean I obviously was the one you tried to slow down with the potion and I experienced the effect by just getting slower... maby I was sprinting although I had slowness? Otherwise I couldn't explain to you why I wasn't slowing down in your eyes.
    Would it be possible to have a look at the video?
    Maby it's also worth mentioning that most people use 2*w to sprint while I use the sprint key.

9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm a bit confused, what does the last sentence add to this topic? What is your point about it?

10. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Ok Schimmelbrot. Mind to explain what do you think about Killaura? Ever used it before?

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  11. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

What I wanted to point out(didn't worked very well) is, that sprinting isn't very clear for the other player, because he could have just clicked w once easily and due to the speed potion, just not noticing it.
    And Reynout I gotta pass what Anesitas just said to you :P
    But anyways to answer your question: No I never used Killaura, I have seen others using it Ingame as well as in Real Life, so I know a little about is eg. that it just hits everybody around you. I think it's ruining the game for everyone as well as for the one who uses it.

12. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Ok.
    May I ask Anesitas for the proof we collected.
    Also, you didn't see us right? ;)

Greetings Reynout123

13. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Lets start with these 2.

Please tell me where we can find the moment where you lose 15% of your movementspeed, because we couldn't find it. (For best counting proof. If you check the first video. You are still jumping 4 blocks far, and 4 blocks is the max on a normal sprint with speedbuff.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

It is impossible to see a clear change in speed by only decreasing it by 15%
    Moreover I see that I am indeed slower, just by feeling the slightly shorter jumps.
    Additionally there is a logic error in your accusion! As you said I didn't slowed down, means the hack you say I use must set a standard speed(in this case the normal sprinting speed... very clever hack). But what is about speed potion... they wouldn't make any sense with the hack.
    And just besides, bacause of the bad video quality, it is absolutely not possible to count blocks exactly, what is important if there is only 15% less speed. I honestly can't say from which block I am jumping exactly and on which I am landing. The second video could be deleted, it says absolutely nothing.

15. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well. Let me teach you some history:
    Back in World War II Hitlers police used a specific trick to tell if someone was lying or not. Well I am not going to say what trick because else you would change a bit. And we won't want that.
    But if I use this trick? Then I am sure you are lying.

And come on. You were accused for hacks in the past. And surprise killaura was one of them? So yeah pretty sure you never used it?
    I am searching it in the trashbin of DRC Forum.

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Please stay professional guy... Maby you should be taught some history, what Hitler really did... -_- (this is just disgusting, so please)
    Hitlers tricks have nothing to do with this topic and there is no proof that they work. But there are the gigantic numbers of ppl who all got killed because of this tricks, so they all were guilty or what?.......

Yeah search for the topic then I hope we can continue professionally okay?

17. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

This has nothing to do with the people who were killed by Hitler.
    This is just an other thing to tell you, we know you are lying.

EDIT: It wasn't Hitler who used this trick. But the cops in that time.
    So this is professional.
    And maybe you have to become more professional and tell the truth?
    If you are so sure you are telling the truth? Why not proof it?
    And you fought against us. while we were fighting Anesitas, Melvin and me noticed suspicious activity. So explain me the battle between us?

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So basicly, every piece of proof I will send you, you will say that the quality is not good enough and end it with that. So let us stop the meaningless chitchat.

This will be your last opportunity to make me consider your unban. (Keep in mind, we never reduced tempbans in the past and still have the right to not do that)

Show me a picture in singleplayer, where you are watching in f5 mode. In the gamesettings you used yesterday.

19. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Okay, I mostly agree with you, hape we're now on a better way.
    Could you please explain what game settings you exactly mean and what it has to do with f5 mode? (actually there is nothing I know called that.... I guess you mean the third person view am I right?)

20. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

That is correct, so no changing settings and stuff, be honest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.