Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Depth, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depth Newbie DRC Player

Apr 30, 2016
    Name: depth
    Reason: got banned "using a speed pot" and then accused of "speed hacks" and reach hacks, they were on fire.
    Unban me why: I want unban because i don't hack, first things first iCrazyBoy i have noticed he has accused so many people of hacking but they are not, i was playing earlier with melvin and he said i didnt have hacks it was because false report, whenever u get banned u die and iCrazyboy picks it up. You guys are treating this like nonsense i lost a ton of friends on this server because they got banned for no reason and iCrazyBoy bandwagons everyone to hop on the train and this is called mob mentality. if i was hacking i would've used fly hacks... this is so petty
    --- This message was merged, Apr 30, 2016 ---
    @Reynout123 i also want my stuff back, everytime iCrazyBoy says something everyone has that mob mentality to ticket them
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Oct 26, 2012
    Well great story. But I saw some reach hacks when you were fighting.

Other then that. Tempbans won't be shorten and you won't get your stuff back.
    Other then that, iCrazyBoy didn't report you, and he didn't have your stuff either.

So delete those hacks and we will see each other in 14 days.

Greetings Reynout123
    Topic closed. player remain banned. No need to discuss.
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.