Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by DRCToxxi, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRCToxxi Hunter DRC Veteran

I was banned for speaking truths

2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Please fill this in:
    *Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

• Like Like x 1
  3. DRCToxxi Hunter DRC Veteran

Minecraft name:Toxxi
    *What are you accused of:I was accused for speaking the truth then the mod gave me mute and banned me I said do not like to step on anyone as a mod then she took it and said the ban also
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:just I think for a person to grow in the server does not need to step on anyone because of their au contrary rank like to see golden helping mod

4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. DRCToxxi Hunter DRC Veteran

yes and now just by talking you are mod is can not step on anyone why she is beneath you got ban
    --- This message was merged, May 6, 2016 ---
    and also has a friend of mine vip he was talking to a friend who wanted to turn mod in drc then she lvou for playing every day the server hires bad people and shortly after the other day do not know the andie mmanda chatting someone call the daay to talk to me otherwise I will give permanent ban

but only think of a joke with a friend but still tell would ban permanent?
    @Dracindo ?

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  6. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Sorry, but I can't help you. Not because I didn't ban you, more because I can't properly understand your story. I'll listen to Andie's story (no need to double tag ;) ) and then read your side of the story again, to make sure I read (and understand) it correctly.
    And then I might respond again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DRCToxxi Hunter DRC Veteran

I'm always wrong doing following me permanent bane I did not want it but the wrong way:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:if I go back to c I will remove my chat and I'll play like a person

8. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

First thing I'd like to say is that you did nothing but annoy and act childish by making jokes about me. That did not offend me at all though, I shall highlight. I am not there to act cocky or badmouth about anyone. I am there to help the others and fix your issues. But when someone from all of the s u d d e n goes there and starts badmouthing about our new staffmembers, that's just way too obnoxious for me to handle. But of course we are not here to talk about your friend. We are here to talk about your 5 y/o behavior towards me.
    By being a moderator, I cannot treat people as if they are less than me, because that would be wrong. And that's not my opinion only, but also yours, as I could notice. Can you explain me something? As you see, I have a higher rank than you, and you still talk to me in such disrespectful tone. That leads me to think you are in contradiction, Toxxi. I can't be 'mean' towards people that have a lower rank than me, but you can be disrespectful towards me even if I have a higher rank than you? Mind to give me your opinion about that?
    By the way, I don't expect you to respect me because of my rank. I expect you to respect me because that's what your mother should have taught you to do. To respect the others above all.

YOU asked for a permanent ban and kept joking with your friend, saying m e a n things, trying to diss me. When I tempmuted you, you started creating tickets saying I should ban you and disrespecting me even more. That's when you got what you w a n t e d.
    Out of respect, I won't close this topic, because I asked you to explain something and give me your opinion. That's the only reason why I won't close it. But don't think for a second that your ban will be removed nor shortened.

Looking forward to your answer.​

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DRCToxxi Hunter DRC Veteran

Look if I treat mods and admins like this I like to help people not to step on them and not for nothing that I complete three years in Drc

10. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Three years in DRC and still didn't learn anything about the rules?
    As far as I have seen, the answer to that question is a no. Check this one out then:
    Rule 4: Respect everybody. You have to respect everybody the way they are. Don’t annoy people or start fights for little things.
    Do you have something else to say?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. DRCToxxi Hunter DRC Veteran

Do what you think best

12. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Doing it.
    Topic closed.​

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.