Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by UnDead_Assassin, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: UnDead_Assassin
    *What are you accused of: http://imgur.com/hyV5tsZ
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Reasons listen below
    *Banned by: @Nobody4life

I will also be replying to this: http://imgur.com/pFV45WG

Anti-AFK: This is wrong, I never ever made a Anti-AFK mainly because I didn't want my computer to overheat and I do not see a point in this because mods don't het kicked when AFK.
    So maybe send a screenshot or something else so I can see? I do recall making a /home afk. However IF you teleport to it, it is just a
    home where my auto-pumpkin farm is...the reason why I named it afk: Most of the time when I was afk in survival and on the
    forum/skype etc. I would tp there so my pumpkins would grown, as a mod I didn't have time to stand there doing nothing because
    I was busy

Enchant/ rename abuse: Alright, I might know what you mean with this however I am not entirely sure.
    I renamed all my tools/weapons and enchanted them with UnBreaking 3 (I was VIP so I am allowed) and Looting and Knockback
    I did enchant, but my diamond sword (enderchest) I had before I became test-mod and even WITH all the enchants, so even Looting 3
    and I think knockback 2 so I did not use any commands for the sword, it is 99% books and 1% unbreaking 3. The rename I didn't have tho so that I do see your point in.

TP abuse: This I give up on because I really didn't tp abuse anyone... I did do /tp (random name) but that was in vanish...

Now this: http://imgur.com/pFV45WG

Questioning every single ban: Well, I was questioning every ban I did, because I saw things that I couldn't explain without
    saying the person didn't hack etc.

Banning people for stupid reasons: ?

Setting homes in people's claims and using their stuff: Now this is not true at all. The only people I used anvils from
    where @drdoct and @zwiing AND when I did use it I even paid zwiing. And I had permission of drdoct to use his anvil.
    Enchanting table I had and enderchest I used /echest.

Setting homes in people's claims: Only homes I had where at Kynia (with permission) and at HuskyLover_13 (my sister)
    I also remember putting a home at @marvin88 his 4 skeleton spawners, however this home I had BEFORE I was even Test-Mod
    and I even paid him 5k and if I am correct even gave him a God Sword -sharp 5 +sharp4.

@Reynout123 --> http://imgur.com/JLhmzKB There you go :-)

PS: My sister is also banned.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

It only took you 11 days to ask for an unban, but why? Oh I know why, you were probably too busy hating DRC and saying bad thing about it all over the web.
    Do you really think we 'just' banned you without checking it and discussing it? 2 admins and an owner did take 2+ hours about looking if it is true and deciding what to do.

Note: All names are hidden for the reason called privacy. You guys don't need people skype names and such.
    [​IMG]
    And the fact we did enough hawk search in the area showed only one thing. The going intentional afk farming. Your pc would overheat from being afk but being online for 3+ hours wouldn't? I did way better excuses in the past.

[​IMG]
    I can send you easy 20+ more like these if you like. Last time I checked, HuskyLover did NOT have the correct rang to use them?
    More command abuse?
    [​IMG]

Didn't know member did know full ban reason, so why not start to believe him that are the correct ones?
    See above.

[​IMG]
    With being home anvil at a random house, not even claimed, that has a few anvils.
    I can easily keep going and keep posting small crimes, what are for a mod who should show the example, get seen as big ones.

But then: outside of DRC it just kept going?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You are red btw, and this conversation has a few more things.

So, why should we unban an lying, and cheating, ex-mod back on DRC.
    If you hate DRC so much, why would you want to return?
    99% sure is you get unbanned the only thing you will say ingame is: I was banned wrong, and at the end, you will get so annoying you end up here again.

• Winner x 13
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  3. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

1]
    I still didn't see any Anti-AFK screenshots? Also like I said, I afk there when I am busy maybe going to get some food etc. But when you are on the PC, you can't just afk there doing nothing, so you open something else to do and that is where my PC overheats, CPU gets high or something like that.

2]
    Isn't that a glitch/bug? When I was changing spawners sometimes it also did that, even when I tpd back it was still like that. Another thing, in spawn there is the exact same thing, exacly and even with more animals. So remind me again how I should risk a ban so I could have a pig spawner? And last thing, there is a spawner next to it, IF I would change that spawner (in the screenshot) wouldn't I also change the other one into a cow or something? As I know I would get banned for sure?

3]
    I don't even remember putting home anvil and home bed...
    And why would I put my home there when I could just grief it? Or let someone else take it if it was unclaimed?
    Lastly, can you send screenshots (logs) that I used those anvils? Maybe that will fresh up my mind.

4]
    First of all how did you even get that? Get was for friends only, and was my opinion.
    How did you get that?...

5]
    Why would I want to return?
    Maybe to play again? You know? Go in survival? Meet some friends?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

So you just made a home with the name afk, that has auto farms, to then come here and tell me you are not afk there. But you have a home called afk that you clearly did visit a lot (to not be afk). With sometimes more than 30+ min of no commands and/ or chat when you are there.
    [​IMG]
    That are 72 times in the past 30 days. So 72 in 18 days, because you are offline for 12 days now. Looks indeed like an home you never use. And not like there is much to do there. So definitely 'not' abuse from the anti afk.
    [​IMG]

The command abuse. Let just ignore the spawner due to the fact it sometimes bugs (never happened to me but anyway). We are talking about helping people, looks like family with permissions they do NOT have. Like /rename and /enchant.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You were saying?
    And /home bed is just a bed, nobody does place that. It's your default respawn point that minecraft creates.

Looks like one of you so called 'friends' leaked this. Who did it and why is personal. That person does not want to be named and I understand why.
    Still not really nice to start calling us all names. Does show a lot of you and what happens. I only did receive a little part of it so just imagine what more.

[​IMG]

So lets start speaking the truth, we have all the proof we need to keep you banned for a long long time.
    I can remove the IPban so your sister so she can come back.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

I still so not see how this is a Anti-AFK, the fact that I spend 30 minutes without saying anything is;
    Or I was busy mining the mountains there, or I was buidling the auto-cactuss farm.
    Also the pumpkin is not auto-matic, it is semi so I did have to be active to push the button, or else I wouldn't get pumpkins. And yes ofcourse I went to /home afk allot, if was the easiest way to get out of my "base" (/home home) because I didn't want to do the redstone part again and again...

Well, I guess I did do those things, but the candy thing was for me. (Bow) if I am correct I should also have arrows named Candy"

4. Don't worry, already know who it is.

5. I am telling everything I can remember. Have been pretty busy for some exams, that is why I also said

6. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

7. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

I'm mid finals so understand why it does take some time to respond.

Together with the rest of the staff, we came to a good time for a tempban for you: 1 month. This is 'short' consider your ex rang and what happened.

Topic closed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.