Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Uzername2, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uzername2 Newbie DRC Player

Unerzame
    I got banned for money hack on skyblocks
    I think i should be unbaned because i got this money from someone that was banned , my friend also got 100000 money from him and thats why i'm here.

@Andie banned me

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

*Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

3. Uzername2 Newbie DRC Player

I have just been banned for money hack , but I have not used the money hack , someone was banished before and it gave me a lot of money before being banned, unfortunately I was banned and my friend too, was not our fault , he gave money to us how we could take this money ?

4. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

And you reported it? We had someone else who received money and reported it immediately. Guess what? They're still playing. Of course they had to give the money back, but they are still playing because they were honest. We will come up with a solution to all you people who profited off the hack real soon. Until then you will remain banned.

5. Uzername2 Newbie DRC Player

I'm new at the server , i dont know if that was a hack , (translate this part , i dont know how to say it) I just did not know if that was right or not, I thought that somehow I was earning something.

You guys assume that i am a hacker or , i wanted the money , guess what , unban me , delete my money and my island because i dont need all that things ;-; I Repeat It Wasnt My Fault , i'm new at the server

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  6. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

I have had your island reset and as well as your money. Please understand that profiting from bugs or glitches is a highly punishable offense and if caught again in this situation, there will be no unban.
    I have unbanned your playername and IP

It may take up to a day for the ipban to be lifted so be patient if it doesn't work right away.

#playerunbanned
    #topicclosed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.