Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by behringer, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. behringer Gold Miner DRC Veteran

IGN name: xXBehringerXx
    Why am i banned: Anti Afk tools.

why should i be unbanned:

I am sorry that i used anti afk tools, but i did it with a reason because my villager farm was glitching with a server bug that the golems would spawn on the outside so i was testing it with different builds, This was stupid from me and i should not have done this :(
    I didnt used a hacked client for it but i had something laying on my spacebar.
    I really hope that i will get an unban because i really like to play with friends on this server, and i didnt whant to do anything to hurt other players D:
    --- This message was merged, Oct 22, 2015 ---
    Could a mod Please take a look at this, because i have the feeling that no mod/admin even knows that i made this topic?!
    Could someone pleasse react to this topic ?? or are there no mods the whole day? :(
    @Nobody4life I can see that you are online, could you pleasse help me with me topic/thread unban reqeust??

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

You are banned by @drdoct and he will help you get an unban.

• Like Like x 1
  3. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

So what did you put on your spacebar? Because I observed you and tp'd you everywhere. Here's the thing about afk in skyblock. You have a large cactus farm and a good iron farm. I wonder what you gain by going afk ALL NIGHT? What could you possibly gain night after night going afk? That's a rhetorical question because I think your island is what you gain.

My only question is this.... What should you lose by going afk ALL NIGHT? What should you possibly lose by going afk night after night?

4. behringer Gold Miner DRC Veteran

it is a bit a weird questien i dont know what u exactly mean with what i lose if i go afk all night, but the problem was that the iron golems where spawning 1/2 outside it in glass (were the villagers are) so i was trying different builds on it with other blocks so that they would spawn in the middle , but i admit it is unfair with the cactus farm running. i really hope that i can be unbanned because i won't stand afk anymore. And i really like to play with my friends on the server again

5. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

What SHOULD you lose for going AFK all night. I would think that if you are testing things you may not want to be afk.

6. behringer Gold Miner DRC Veteran

i was afk for a longer while, to see if the golems would still spawn or if they spawn outside of it. so i was afk for a few hours and then the next day i will look if there are any golems outside of it. ( because it takes a loooong time for them to spawn)

And the last times they where so i try different builds every time to see when there are no golems outside of it, it takes a quit long time for the golems to spawn.

But can i pleasse be unbanned :( i would really like to play again on the server with my friends and i definitly am not going to do this again because i want to play fair and not to get a ban again D:.

Pleasse drdoct could i be unbanned?
    --- This message was merged, Oct 23, 2015 ---
    @drdoct ( i dont want to spamm but i only have the feeling that u might not notice when i reply on this topic. )

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  7. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Oh, I notice. I'm trying to figure out how much of your island was due to afk activities and combine that with some sort of punishment. The equation is a bit complicated but I'd be patient while I get some input on if you should just be reset or if I should find a more workable deal.

8. behringer Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Pls dont resset my island because it belongs to my friend aswell i wont be able to react after this because poeple are working on my internet

9. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

No problem. I was going to offer two choices but now I'll just give this one. I'm going to switch this from Perm ban to a 5 week ban. All your cactus farms will be emptied, as will your iron farm. These will be emptied by an admin who can just delete so it's not like any player is getting them. Your iron farm will be brought into compliance too with the number of villagers.

Next time, there won't be a next time if you're caught doing this sort of thing again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.