Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by MarceloG4M3R, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarceloG4M3R Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: MarceloG4M3R
    *What are you accused of: flood and create more than one account
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    First I ban by flood and then entered only once by the same computer in another account and my ip was locked, good want to be unbanned because had not read the rules, knew of only a few , but after my ip blocked read and reread all the rules and I am now aware of what can and can not do, much like the server , spend hours and hours playing it , I have great items in skyblock and do not want to lose them for breaking rules for the first and last time ! Please I am very upset that I can not play!

2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

You are banned by @drdoct but I see it is an tempban, so the chances of the ban to get shorten are very slim.
    He will further help you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MarceloG4M3R Newbie DRC Player

I'm not here to reduce my tempban in MarceloG4M3R account , I'm here to see if I can remove my ipblock which took in another account that now can not remember the name. I took the ipblock because soon after taking the tempban the account MarceloG4M3R created another account that does not remember the name, and on that account I created I ipblock (I know I ipblock for breaking rule 14 soon after breaking the rule 8 = flood ) wanted only apologize for breaking the rules , especially multi-accounts , as before taking the ipblock had not read the rules, but now already read and reread all the rules and I recognize my mistakes !!! I ask you to discuss about taking my ipblock , since I love this server , and not break any rules knowing them !
    Please @drdoct of your opinion of my ipblock and what I deserve !!

4. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

It all started with you spamming. So I warned you in a kick. Then after that, I warned you in message. Then I believe I warned you another time. So I banned you a day. However I guess that wasn't acceptable for you, so you came back immediately with another account. I then informed you multiple times to log off and respect your day ban and do not avoid it. You delayed and delayed, until finally after 15+ minutes, I IPBanned you because you wouldn't log off and respect the first ban. Then an hour later, I see you back online with another IP address. And so, I IPban that one. And then yet again today, You are here with another name and IP. And I banned you yet again.

Honestly, I have showed you great patience and understanding in trying to get you to follow the rules of this server. Rules which you have no regard for. All you had to do is wait out your day, but now you are in a whole different class of bans. It was you who brought it to this, not me. If you'd like for me to turn this into a Temporary timed ban, then give me a reason I should trust you will follow the rules.

• Like Like x 2
  5. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

I will get my logs tonight at home. I suggest you go though your last post and make sure everything you are saying is correct. Lying on an unban app will result in no chance of being unbanned. I'll give you an hour to check to make sure this is what you want to say and that it's correct.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MarceloG4M3R Newbie DRC Player

@drdoct , Did not understand what you said, I 'm here to see if I can apologize for creating more than one account and see if I can unlock my ip . If I said something wrong or if I said something wrong I apologize , just want to return to normally play after my ban temp end , as I said already I am aware of watering and will not return to quebralas , please unlock my ip because much like the server , and do not want to lose my items , I apologize for everything that went wrong .
    Please answer me is angry unlock my ip , for I am desperately waiting for answers if I will be able to return to play with my friends, please reply to me !
    --- This message was merged, Oct 23, 2015 ---
    @drdoct
    Or please explain better what you flaou last, because I did not understand !!! Please!!!
    Please do not inpaciente explain me better what you said , I am Brazilian and did not understand what you said !
    @drdoct , I'm not lying , I swear to you that every word I said was true , I am not lying because as you say know that lying will not help me get unban , please believe me, not break the rules intentionally, please tell me if I will have my unban :( I'm sorry for what I did , and do not want to stay longer in addition to a day without playing in the server of you , I am not lying because also not lie just to fill the time you and mine , I'm telling the truth, and I want to play again , and if I break any of the rules again can forever banish me no chance to unban please still want to play a lot in the DRC , please think well if will unlock my ip or not
    @drdoct , If you are thinking that I 'm saying I want to make you think you were wrong all the time, at no time meant it , because the wrong single here am I to have done what I did if I was not wrong I do not emplorando be here for my ip back , just want my ip is unlocked !! :(
    If that's what you want , I remembered also that my ip was also blocked by trying to decrease temp ban and close the multi accounts , was wrong to do that too, and I'm sorry !! I swear that if I have my ip desbloeado 'll never do anything wrong , if you can watch me 24 hours a day , that I will not do anything that breaks the rules.
    In short I will tell everything I know I did wrong because much want my ip desbloqeuado . 1 flood , which resulted in temp ban , 2 multi -accounts and attempt to decrease temp ban , 3 relog using ip of my other computers, this is the summary of what I know I did wrong , please do not leave me with ip blocked without telling me !

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  7. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

I'm going to go ahead and unban you because what you were banned for wasn't that awful. However, Next time I suggest you take the ban and take a break and not try to get back on to avoid your ban. This is your only 2nd chance on this. Next time I won't even bother with this discussion.

Do not spam, One message is enough.

Since you burned a lot of IP's, I will unban the original one you used and the original name MarceloG4M3R. It may take up to a day for the ip to become unbanned. If you cannot get online by Saturday, Make a topic here.
    Player unbanned, topic closed

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.