Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Absurtois, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absurtois Iron Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: Absurtois
    *What are you accused of: Using a changed VIP spawner ( i didn't know that it was changed, because no of the spawner owners said it). It is the same case as Bloedbaard. We both didnt know.
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Well, uhm... I didnt even know that it was changed. One of the spawnerowners said that i can use it. So i thought: damn, you must be lucky to find multiple spawners at one area. But i knew that i was rare. So the reason why i deserve to be unbanned is, because i've done nothing really bads, but all i want to do is just having some fun. I'm not so present anymore, as many of you have noticed or seen. Thus, because im now in my last year, with one of the hardest schoolsubjects ( subjects to be a doctor). So i'm like the whole day workin' on my homework, but i still want to play MC if i have time... I hope that u will understand me and that u will unban me, because i'm just a good person.

BTW: It is marvin88 his spawner. Marvin88 just told me that i can use it. So i think that i couldnt do much, because he didnt tell me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

3. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Just like the unbantopic of @Bloedbaard who also said he did not know anything, I'll unban you.

BUT:
    You can not visit it anymore unless you become VIP or higher.
    Topic closed

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.