Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Thiago_4565, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thiago_4565 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Look My name and Skin 4565 was banned for "Creating new accounts to gain stuff in Skyblock" I ask that sejo unbanned.
    Do not consider this post a spam think I made the right way now. thank you

2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I guess you didn't get the hint so i will explain it for you:
    READ this topic:
    https://drcnetwork.com/threads/template-for-unban-applications.11197/
    and USE this format:
    *Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

Don't make another topic just respond in this topic with that format.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thiago_4565 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

My name in game: Skin_4565
    My accusation:"Creating new accounts to gain stuff in Skyblock"
    Why do I deserve to be unbanned: Good all make the mistakes be they the most serious and the most foolish and I admit I made a very serious mistake was to create more than one account the Drc was not just a sever for me any was my first Multiplayer that played on minecraft for these reasons clung both to sever hope that I have been forgiven

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Why did your create multiple accounts?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thiago_4565 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

The dirt and absurdly expensive in the shop some players encouraged me to create fake and takes only ground for this

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Yet, when you got caught. You were taking more than only extra dirt. So that is already a lie.

Then, you come online with a new account, to 'try to find out where you friend went' so we banned that account also. We banned your ip after that move of yours.

Then, a few days later, you come online with a new ip, you come online and go and talk to staffmembers saying that you are skin and you wish to be unbanned. We point you to this forum and explain to you that avoiding ban is against the rules, avoiding the ipban is even worse though.
    You do not listen to this and we ipban the new ip, but you return with yet another ipban a few days later, same thing happens again.

You have also come online trying to find out where your 'boyfriend' went.

So, i'll ask you again: Why did you create multiaccount instead of just asking for unban on the forum?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thiago_4565 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Our detail that you do not need to rely Good used the CyberGhost was banned in the forum did not know what to do some friends advised me to do so sorry
    --- This message was merged, Dec 5, 2015 ---
    Already told everything had to say I'm sorry it was just that I did

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

If you'd be so kind to rewrite what you tried to say in Portugese. Because right now it does not make alot of sense.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Thiago_4565 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Just want to be able to return to play with my friends at skyblock I'm playing survival alone please unban me

10. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You just want to play, but last time you got banned (not too long ago) you said that you didn't know the rules and was going to try to understand. Now you have been explained more than 3 times that you are not allowed to avoid your ban by creating new account or changing ip. And still you did it, because you 'just wanted to play'

We explained to you that the only way for you to be able to play was by getting unbanned on the forum. So why did you still change your ip and create new accounts?

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Thiago_4565 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Despair got used to playing every day this was Skyblock each other mutivos addiction in playing please Skyblock every day crying because I'm ban want to please unban
    --- This message was merged, Dec 6, 2015 ---
    Yes no sleep and I will continue fighting for my please unban am in the morning pc asking unban
    >>Skin_4565 Drc banned

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  12. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm going to be honest with you. There are some people that do no longer believe that you will be able to abide the rules, since you broke the 'do not avoid your ban' 5 times within 14 days.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thiago_4565 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I needed to do something about my ban and I had not even output was banned from the forum and I know it
    Sorry me
    :(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  14. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

We have discussed your appeal within the staffteam and i'm afraid that I do not have any good news for you. Your unban appeal will be denied due to your recent actions. You've avoided multiple bans and instead of taking the written way of requesting unban, you have tried to find a new way to do so.

We are not convinced that you will not break the rules again and it is because of this that i'll officially deny it.
    You are allowed to retry at the first day of February 2016.
    Do no try to join the server using a new account or new ip. This will result in further denial of your unban appeals and will only make your next appeals be automaticly denied.

#unban denied
    #topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.