Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by c0ven, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0ven Newbie DRC Player

Good morning, andie or some other adm, precise q me disbanem it was all a bad entendeido I play a long time in the server never committed anything wrong porfavor peopl read placing the situation of a player q plays all day about and enjoy of plays, but give me voceis dao ban Faso because I am the one brinkadeira q etk2000 to try to make new friendships and right away levvo place a ban on the face not being able to defender.Isso is very sad to lose all the friends who already won on a over 2015 all teams all play q nois made through this year and think q it never will be possible, not have to enter another account on the server because if not win ban, also do not have to pass the link face down people add me to just continue our friendship out of the "game" .This is my letter of appeal to me disbanir and taking advantage would ask of my friends, gananza, charizard, etk2000, I think q who should win ban was the hack and who does not brinkadeira with your friends if you enter the server and ask anyone who knows me doubt someone say q not because I'm friends with everyone and I wish it would continue for a year in 2016. Thank you for reading this far and rethink if possovel me unban please. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Bring on 2016 and bring us much happiness.ples

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

First of all, thank you for at least trying to make yourself understandable.

Please fill in this list to make your request more clear and we will try to help you.

*Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

3. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player not seen on the forum since 18th December.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.