Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by SrAlego, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SrAlego Hunter DRC Player

* Name Minecraft: XDimensionX
    * What are you charged with: Inappropriate skin
    * A brief description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: because I was in skywars2 and was banned because I was wearing hacker skin that was kind of unfair because it was so ask for min take I took more banned and had me a hacker in front of me and I which was banned more
    Reason: inappropriate skin who banned me: Dracindo_
    time: permanenti

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Please await the response from @Dracindo

3. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

I can currently not search the skin for which I banned you, but I do believe you're on a cracked account and that you used our /skin set <name> command to give yourself a skin that is not permitted on our server. Most likely it was a naked skin or a Hitler / Nazi skin.

You can always join the server on another name. We won't (try to) ban you for multiaccounts.
    However, if you've made alot of progress already and don't want to start from scratch, I will unban you, but make sure you change your skin to something more appropriate. So no World War II related skins and no nude skins. You can always do /skin clear to get your default skin.

Can you promise me that is the first thing you do after you're unbanned (and logged in)?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. SrAlego Hunter DRC Player

I want my account back because I already had taken all the sword and also kits already was with 7435 points and do not want to start from scratch you could unban me to continue my journey min to rank
    and I bought the bow that account could unban me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.