Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by reaxsi01, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reaxsi01 Woodcutter DRC Player

*Minecraft name:reaxsi08
    *What are you accused of: Rule 6:Do not advertise for other servers. @Andie__
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: in my opinion It took too long BAN ! ANYMORE OPEN MY ACCOUNT PLEAS ^^^^^^^^^^ @Andie__

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

If I am not mistaken, in your first attempt to receive an unban, you failed miserably to answer my questions. I'll make myself quite clear now though. Mind answering the following questions?
    1. Why did you advertise for another server? Doesn't matter if it's your own Hamachi server, keep in mind. That's still advertising.

2. Have you seen the rules? It's been a quite long time since your first unban appeal, so you had a lot of free time to read the rules.

3. It is indeed a long ban, and will take longer if you don't answer me properly. So... Why do you think you deserve an unban?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. reaxsi01 Woodcutter DRC Player

1. no no own hamachi server with my friends play for I said server With the introduction related is not
    2. I know the rules (Rule 6:Do not advertise for other servers.
    If you advertise for other servers with names or IP’s you will be banned forever.
    )
    3.yes reply I will give I agree long drove ban @Andie__

[​IMG]

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Well, I believe you really want to come back, since this is not your first attempt to get an unban. I also believe you know the rules now, and since you do, I'd like to ask you to keep them in your mind so you'll avoid getting banned again.
    Thanks for your patience.

EDIT ~
    You'll be unbanned by another staffmember, so please be patient.

Unban request accepted.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.