Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by «Tropicale», Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Name : Tropicale
    Banned : @Panzerwaffen
    Reason : Not sur what is
    A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    Well, was months away ... however before you stop playing ... I lent my account to a friend (SrMix) however ... It was banished ... I would like a new chance to start over and do the right things .. I admit I was wrong.
    Thx

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Imma give this topic a quick start. Why did you give him access to your account?

3. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Someone gave me unban!
    I was banned months ago by disrespect at all .. anyway I'm sorry and would like another chance to do things the way it is to be ... do the right things

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Thats no answer to my question. Its your account. why did you give him access to it?

5. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Because I was going be months off ... why my acc have several rank he's borrowed .. And I knew I could not do it .. anyway I'm sorry recognize the error

6. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So you are saying that you knew that it wasn't allowed yet you still did it.
    Please tell me why?

And while banned your behaviour on forums wasn't good either (talking about you posting some comments in srmix his unban) and for this ban you were banned for more toxic behaviour so please tell me a good reason to unban you because right now I doubt that you have changed a single bit in behaviour and that when I let you back in to the server you will go back to being toxic straight away. (and Yes I talked to some other staffmembers and they had the same concern)

7. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Well as was going be months away, lent tells him .. he said he would play only in my ... only it's still wrong .. then you are right ban me .. more'm asking for another chance and you the my word that will not happen anymore these things in the forum and in the game!
    @Panzerwaffen

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  8. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You say you won't do it again but remember your last unban? indeed you were unbanned saying that you should watch your behaviour and your language yet you don't listen.
    So now give me a good reason that I can believe and trust on to unban you.

9. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Well .. could speak many things here .. could lie comes outas things more .. I'm being quite true, I am very sorry for what I did, for offending general here in the forum ... not respect the rules of the game server. . I would have a chance at a new beginning, to do things the way it are to be .. I just want back had fun on this server .. with my friends ...
    I know it's hard to believe min after all I did ... more'm really sorry, I hope to have the chance to prove what I'm talking about.
    Thx @Panzerwaffen for the attention!

10. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

11. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So I am back from talking to some other staff (yes that is why it took so long)

So this is going to happen(and why):
    You will recieve a tempban from one and a half month. Why? well I am still not convinced that you have changed your behaviour so I hope you will take this time to read the rules and learn how to follow them. Also when you are unbanned I will just on random moments check your chat. This is to raise my trust in you (as long as you don't let me down because if you do well good luck).

Just to make it clear this is your second chance to proof that you have good behaviour and that you know the rules.
    So if you break them again and get banned again and the staffmember who banned would ask me for my opinion it for would be:
    Don't unban him he has had enough chances!

But for now:
    Player recieved a tempban
    Topic closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.