Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by TryMiki, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TryMiki Newbie DRC Player

Heii, I´'m sorry for the multiacc, i have idea i and MinestylerXp say we can be send money from cracked acc. That was a good idea but we dont know that this vorbitten is. Sorry I hope we can Find a Answer for thies Problem.. We make this never more! I swore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i#m a german boy and i cant not so good English. If you entbann me i will never mor do this... Sorry Really .. I played every day on DRC.ms pls... I hope you accept my unban Explain. LG TryMiki, Andie say to me i mav one ACC! Sorry Really! Bye Bye And i Hope we find a Answer..Thanks.. and sorry again...Have a nice Day :D LG TryMiki And Sorry for my English... Sry, again

2. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You have been banned by @Andie
    She will help you with this appeal.

3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Thank you, Xcnix. :blush:
    ~​
    Hello, TryMiki. I would like to hear a plausible explanation for this, because that's your list of "multiaccounts", though, the nicknames are suspicious, and it seems that you were messing around instead of playing serious with those accounts (although you just said that you could send money for your main account using those multiaccounts). Can you please, explain me why do you have this huge list? ​
    upload_2015-10-17_18-15-58.png
    So, you are telling me that you play in a server, and just don't care about reading it rules? If you didn't know that this is forbidden, it's because you did not read the rules, so stop for a while and go read the rules. Come back when you are done. :relaxed:
    Thanks in advance.​

4. TryMiki Newbie DRC Player

I have read the rules and i understand it yet sry... Can i please unbann... I said the true pls...

5. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Which rule you broke? Can you tell me the number? :yum:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Come back only when you are quite sure that you are able to show some respect.
    As far as I know, that's not respecting your ban, or respecting me.
    By the way, nice nickname TryMikiVSAndie. ;)
    upload_2015-10-24_1-38-30.png
    Unban request denied.
    Topic closed.​

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.