Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by devy, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devy Hunter DRC Player

hello drdoct; Sorry drdoct I understand that you banish me but I only 1dubble acount (Race2004) that other of my friends sometimes come to visit friends and asking for minecraft play then I say ok, but they play on their own acount and yes I had 1dubble acount (race2004) and there I now regret Can you forgive me ?
    Race 2004 1eerst account was me and I was banned and I had so much sense in DRC and am Race2004 Go play

I'm doing really ever :( Greetings Devy The Killer I join a line of really thick sorry for that

I was stupid to do it as hard pffff

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

You were indeed banned by @drdoct . But let's skip the multiaccounts for a moment and look at some other things:
    [​IMG]
    I also took the liberty to find this:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    As well as some unban request that you've made within 11 months.
    As far as I can tell, you're not learning anything from your past.
    You have been banned for your foul language, using hacks, spam, obscene skin and now multiaccounts.
    What rule are you going to break when you get another unban?

That is if @drdoct decides if you are worthy of an unban.
    So tell us, why do you think you deserve an unban?
    Also, when answering, please answer in Dutch as well, I'll correct the English part then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

I don't really need to hear a response. I tell you what.... save it and submit another unban request no earlier than December 24th. Maybe you can give me a story that will warm my heart and give you the Christmas miracle. Because if your ip becomes unbanned, it will indeed be the 'Miracle of Christmas'.

Until then.... NO. And if I catch you in game during this time I will never unban you. ever.
    Do not submit another unban request until 24/12/15, or you will also be forum banned.

Topic Closed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.