Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Kappaccino69, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kappaccino69 Hunter DRC Player

Aug 3, 2016
    *Minecraft name: Kappaccino69

*What are you accused of: I honestly don't have a clue, I've been banned by ANTICHEAT. I think for glitching because that's what it kicks me for like 10 times a day. I thought this was not only me, and that it was just something annoying about the ANTICHEAT in survival but apparently it banns you after a set amount of time.

*A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I do not have any hacks installed on this computer and I never have in the past either. The mods that I have installed are optifine with shaders (which I'm currently not using). Also I have John Smith resource pack installed.

This is a re-post of my last thread about this topic that had been closed without waiting for JelleDRC to answer.
    Most information about this is given in reactions on the other topic.
    Question for @JelleDRC is to please look at the logs what it banned me for (most defenitly glitching because it has kicked me over 10 times for that I think) . For other information that you need please ask me if it's not in the other post.

2. koolmees71 Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Oct 14, 2012
    I saw it happening Kappa,

I was surprised too, and I do believe your story. So, time to see what is happening here. I will unban you for now. And please report any messages.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.