Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by javisousa20, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: javisousa20
    *What are you accused of: Avoiding ban of sergii11
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

1. I was banned for avoiding a ban, but the rules didn't say anything about this.
    2. I think 14 days banned is too much time for a punishment for that reason.
    3. I was talking to an administrator to help me and my friend to have fun together in this server, but he is banned and anyone had answer his request. I only asked help to read his post.
    4. It's true that I think my friend has not fault, but I didn't want to avoid his ban. The admin's aswer was that he can't do anything in-game, I didn't complain, and I didn't insist.

upload_2016-4-15_21-35-53.png

2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Let me answer the questions of your complains:

1) http://puu.sh/ojoJN/09d1dab6fa.png It's in the rules. ( Rule number 9 --> https://drcnetwork.com/threads/server-rules.3928/ )
    2) Nope it isn't. In the past it was perm banned so be happy it's only 14 days.
    3) That's not necessary to ask an admin to look at that post if it isn't his ban? Like patient is a nice thing to have.
    4) Nope you maybe didn't complain or insist. But you avoided his ban. Because you were on the same IP. And I think 'friends' are not on the same IP all the time.

So let's start by answering this:
    1) Why were you on the same IP as sergii11?
    2) How can you assure me you and him are seperate persons?
    3) You are talking about an administrator? Mind giving his name?
    4) Mind linking the unban request of your 'friend'?

Looking forward to you answers!

Greetings Reynout123

3. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

Ok, I answer:
    1. It's true, it's not a friend, it's my little brother, we are in the same ip, i think because we are at the same wi-fi.
    2. If you want, I can show you my indentity card and his identity card, or whatever you want, by a safely way (email, whatsapp...)
    3. I don't remember his name, i use the /helpop in-game to comunicate with an admin and he answered me by the same way.
    4. Of course, I think the request it's not perfect, but he respect the orderliness, he is younger than me: https://drcnetwork.com/threads/survival-appeal-sergii11.13355/

I insist that there's not rule on the forum about avoiding a ban, if you thought I have multi-account, I think you should detail on the ban reason information. Because that I think yout first answer is wrong. But you have the reason about we have to be more patient.

Looking for a good end for everyone

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well there is a rule about unban appeals.
    Do not lie in an unban appeal or it will be closed immediatly.
    You lied once. So I recommend not lying again.

Personaly I don't believe in those sister/brother history's. So better come up with a more reliable story. And ofcourse one that isn't a lie. Because you already know about that one.

I already know his name, because he contacted me ingame about it.

His request was posted yesterday? Like we have a life as well. We are not robots who are online 24/7. That's no possible for no one.

For the last section:

Please try and read the rules!

If you check the image in the atachment you will see that rejoining the server WHILE banned isn't allowed.

Greetings Reynout123

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

Ok, there's a problem, and I don't know if you understand me because english it's not my first language.

I will tell my truth, because I don't have any other history. sergii11 is my little brother, yesterday he told me he was banned and he didn't do anything wrong, I told him to write a post here because is his ban and his history, but we have saturday to play together all day, this is the reason for our impatience, I'm so sorry. Today I talk to an admin to ask him if he can see his post. Later, I've been banned.

I told you that my unban request was for avoiding the ban of another user, I didn't know that the problem was for multi-account since you told me, so i read the rules before you told me, looking for a rule that says anything about avoiding bans.

I don't know how you contact to him ingame if he was banned yesterday.

Now the real problem. I don't know how IP works, I only can tell you that we play together in the server. He use a computer and I use a laptop. But we live at the same house and we use the same internet. We have play at the same time since two weeks without any problem.
    If it helps, we play at the same time but each one have his own house, we don't use the accounts to benefit us, we use it to play like normal friends in the server.

I think a lie is not a good way to solve this problem, I request you to see the problem in my point of view, please, beacause i think to call me lier is so offensive for me. I'm not liying and I don't know how it happens the problem about multi-account. I can give you all the information you need to solve the problem, but if you don't trust me, I can't do anything, because we want to play together and if we can't play together in this server, the solution is not to use the server.

Thank you for your attention and the losed time.

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I contacted the admin.
    I don't call you a lier. But you lied once. First you were talking about a friend. Then about Your brother.
    You can show me any proof you want via conversation.
    It is just we had so many brother sister story's and many of them were a lie. So That why I don't really believe in them. Unless you can proof it somehow.

Sorry for you thinking I was Calling you liar.

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 1
  7. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

I say we are friends because in game we are like this, it's true that we are brothers but not a lie, I didn't know that the problem was for multiaccount by same IP when I say that we are friends, if I had known this at first, I had told you that we are brother, sorry for the trouble.
    I understand it's your work to don't trust everything of everyone, I will send you a link to my dropbox folder (because I want to erase it when we finish the request) where you can find some images that can help you to verify that all is true, I can show you whatever you need too.

Removed the link for private saftey.

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2016
  8. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well your proof was solid :) I will unban the IP and hope you will have a lot of fun!

Again sorry for the problems but if you are not sure about something? Just ask ;)
    P.S (nice setup ;) )

Greetings Reynout123 and as always Have fun! :D

Topic closed. IP unbanned.

9. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

Sorry but I have a last question. Can we play finally at the same time in the same IP? Or we are going to be banned automatically again?

Thank's for the support and your help :D

10. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You can play at the same time at the same IP. Now we know you two are 2 diffrent persons we won't ban you ;)
    You are welcome :)

Greetings Reynout123
    Topic closed. This time for real :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.