Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rejoy, Apr 10, 2016.

?

SHOULD THIS BE ADDED? (SORRY FOR MY CAPS.. SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY KEYBOARD)

Poll closed Apr 17, 2016.
  1. I TOTALLY AGREE

11.1%
  2. NOOO..... SPECIFY REASON IF NO

88.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Guys.. lets all agree that veterans should get some extra perks.. like more sethomes in survival.... a tag next to their name... and /nick would be pretty AWESOME!!!Any perks can be there but some of us cant donate in the server... like me... Then how do we get some PERKS...

2. Leon。 Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

How to get perks:

1. Spare enough money in-game so you can buy a rank from someone else
    2. Vote a lot of times, try to gain some vote chests/keys for the /voteparty server where you can get rewards such as permanent ranks
    3. Go work like the most of the people do and buy a rank with that

I don't like the idea at all, it just means that those that played for a long time get more perks which is pretty unfair to those that are new to the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I agree with the one above, you are 20 years old, or your profile says so, finding work shouldnt be that hard.

There is a difference between 'can not donate' and 'do not wanna spend money' and our serverowner is already giving away quite some stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Do you get a free mc donald's menu if you enter the store everyday 1 year long? No, so why would you on a Minecraft server but then in the form of a rank.

A big no for me. Just go spend some money because: 5 euros, come on. And otherwise deal with it but stop begging for extra permissions because i've seen you doing this before

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. GigantDude Event Team Event Team

He isn`t 20 years old he is only 12 years old.

Ontopic: This has been suggested multiple times, each time got rejected because:
    - It`s a cracked server and impossible to track who joined when because of namechanges.
    - The server needs donations, if everyone got free ranks nobody would donate.

So please just go work for you rank instead of begging for a free one.
    Ask your parents if you could do some work for them in exchange for money etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

What? You're on the server for more than a year and still didn't support us?
    Nice way to thank us.

Like above posts, there's no reason as to why we should give more. You get alot of money for taking a few minutes to votes, you can win awesome things with the voteparty in a fun way, you can join an event and win a prize from the donator shop, ... and we're even nice enough to give about 3 sales throughout the year to save you some money when donating.

Same goes: you registered two years ago and didn't like the server. Now you check it again and it's awesome. And you got some perks that nobody else has.

Also supporting "Nah". You got a tag on the forum, that should be satisfying enough :3

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

this topic was been made once ,really, why some players want a "tag next to name"
    what it will change your gamming ? what it will be fun your gamming ? what you will can do with a "tag next to name" ??
    only to show peoples your rank ? your position ? so buy a rank ! or pay /server money/ to someone to buy a rank for you .
    you want some PERKs ? why not take hard to get the PERKs ? or just DONATE for PERKs !
    Yeah , you cant vote for server ? this isn't a reason ! A lot of peoples cant vote for server !
    tough it plz

8. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

That is the truth ... I would donate too if ehmm ... let's say I got some bad habits whenever I activate my credit card :P

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. bys1 Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Are you kidding me?

10. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

'Veteran' has been added to mark one-year-active players, it's not a rank not a gift, nothing to dance about.
    It is a 'thank you' for being active on DRC for a year.
    Nothing more or less.

• Like Like x 3
  11. L. [V/\] Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I agree with rejoy. I think veterans should have perks such as worldedit, Socialspy, hawkeye and many more.

• Funny Funny x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.