Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Angel0fDeath, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel0fDeath Woodcutter DRC Player

IGN: VirtualWorld
    Gamemode: Eggwars
    Reason: Multi accounting ( i dont know what this means, preobabely alt account).
    By: Andie_
    Ban/Mute/Warn: Banned 14 days.

I was banned for multiaccount, i dont actually know what this means. if this means alt account, i never used alt acc, because i play this server once in month or much less, i just enjoy playing eggwars and slither.io. Well i ask for proof that i did crime. i dont do crimes (Helper,Mod at servers)

VirtualWorld out, A.k.a Angel0fDeath

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Funny thing is that when I asked you who are the following players:
    Angel0fDeath, Blooody_killer and chkn, you simply left. I usually give the players a chance to explain themselves, and u s u a l l y, they don't leave while I'm asking them questions, because that would be quite suspicious, don't you think? However, I am still waiting for an answer. Do you need me to ask the question again? Alright, there it goes:
    Who are those 'players'?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Angel0fDeath Woodcutter DRC Player

oh andie, i got answers for you. they are my brothers, i'm using wirless connection so we have same ip, but not same computer, about leaving i didn't leave, actually computer was turned off automaticly because of following reason: CPU needs thermal peste and i dont have it, so this causes making my pc hotter ( on high temperature) and ir shuts down automaticly in case to not to burn motherboard. =)

Peace =)
    ~Angel0fDeath A.k.a VirtualWorld

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Your brothers, alright. You were using VirtualWorld's account and now you are claiming to be Angel0fDeath, how is that? I am assuming you have two brothers and an alt. account, so your thread's name is incorrect, since you are indeed using multiaccounts. Do you have something else to say? Out of respect I'll keep this thread open so you can answer to this question.
    Looking forward to your answer.

5. Angel0fDeath Woodcutter DRC Player

Angel0fDeath is my regular name, i have cracked minecraft so i use Angel0fDeath name cause like i really like that name, skin, but, when i checked Angel's acc, it was registered anyways so i just registered "VirtualWorld" (name of my yt). thats all.

Peace =)
    ~Angel0fDeath A.k.a VirtualWorld
    --- This message was merged, May 14, 2016 ---
    I think my appeal answered all questions, and its enough to get me unbanned. but if we keeup up this situation in this speed, my ban will expire itself and this appeal wont make sence.

Ty, peace =)
    ~Angel0fDeath A.k.A VirtualWorld

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  6. Angel0fDeath Woodcutter DRC Player

Why dont i recieve any replies from staff team? topic is not closed.

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

that is because you are doubleposting, and we do not get any notifications from that.
    @Andie__

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

A funny thing is... If your Angel's account is already registered, why do I see Angel0fDeath when I check your IP? I mean, if it is registered and someone else uses it, why is it in your IP? I'd love to know that. Can you explain me?​

9. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player has 3 days to respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.