Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Eliijazz, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eliijazz Woodcutter DRC Player

Can someone tell me how i hacked ? i was in pvp. like normal. then korie, bloed and geelbuik all started calling me hacker when i win in pvp. How the hell did i use hack ? please tell me.
    Eliijazz

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

@Anesitas has banned you so he will be helping you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The thing is, i would instantly unban you if it was only for that thing that you say that caused it.
    We have had reports about you for the last couple of days, everytime we were too late to check you for actual hacks and thus we closed the tickets and went on like there had happened nothing.

Now today, i receive complaints about you and so I decide to follow you. I think i have been following you for a total of 30 minutes seeing every time short bursts of player vs player fights that might be a little bit high skilled. Thing is, the reports do not come from random players named 'FirstXtimexPlaying' or so. These reports come from actual experienced players that are not the newbie players you might meet. These players play pvp every day and yet your timing and angle was spot on every single time.

I have watched your fights many times, I have explained what I have seen. Now I would like to hear your explaination

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Eliijazz Woodcutter DRC Player

What more can i say? Its up to you. Ive made many of those players mad by killing them while they are not ready. Thats not sportsmanlike and now they did everything to get me banned. Idk what else i can say. But you have no proofs of me hacking so. I definately dont think i deserve this ban.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

If saying, that they report you because you killed them when they were not ready, is your best argument for the unban appeal, then I guess this case can be closed instantly.
    I can't remember saying I have no proof of you hacking though, what gave you that idea?

I would advice to take this topic more serious. The way you are heading right now will only result in the delay of your unban appeal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Eliijazz Woodcutter DRC Player

What gave me that idea? Pretty simple. I havent been hacking.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

There have been more people that have claimed that. And in the end they have always come clean.

I am trying my best to believe you, but so far you havent been very cooperative.

Besides jitterclick, do you use any other Combat enhancement techniques, settings or mods?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eliijazz Woodcutter DRC Player

I use techniques yes. but no specific settings or mods.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Please be so kind to list them, it might be the last way to get you unbanned

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Eliijazz Woodcutter DRC Player

The techniques ? jitter click. if necessary, jump crit. Avoid damage with right click, sprinting for extra knockback, enderpearl behind when i get the opportunity. Dodging by running sideways while hitting etc.
    Atleast you can give me a last chance ?

11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

None of this explains the enhanched reach though. Besides, blocking does not work, seems to me like you are just naming every thing that comes to your mind.

I will discuss this within the team, and I will get back to you when I have more information

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Eliijazz Woodcutter DRC Player

Thanks for the reply.

13. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Player didn't feel like waiting and chose to avoid ban.
    #Unban denied
    #topic closed

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.