Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by soloturk06, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soloturk06 Hunter DRC Player

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Please fill this in:
    *Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    @TheGooseBumpers

3. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Please fill this in:
    *Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

You were banned because of http://puu.sh/mlL1l/153edcbb06.jpg

4. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

So because there was lag you are going to swear with cancer? Why would you even do that, just because you lost your diamond set?
    Why should I let you back on drc? you got banned 1 week ago for grieving so that means that it you didnt even read the rules?

5. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

"Put yourself in my place please understand me so sorry"
    "if u was a member 'not a staff' what should you do"

I put meself in your place, and i still dont see a single reason why i should unban you. If you were a moderator, and not a 'member' and saw someone swearing with one of the worst diseases there is you would just do nothing? Because that is what you are saying here.

"i use this sit to translate and when i type swear it says zweren translate.google.com"
    "and when i typ NL SCHELDEN İT SAYS SCOLD"
    "https://translate.google.com/#nl/en/schelden"

Nice try, but trying to get me on my english vocabulary is not going to happen. If you would just copy/past your entire ban reason instead of only the '''swearing'' your would get this: http://puu.sh/mmNR9/03bb8ef240.png

You got banned, your permban got transferd into a tempban, you got your time to read the rules. But instead you decided to spam the moderators profile page who banned you asking for a shorter ban.

I still dont see a single reason to unban you, so why should I?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Translated to dutch:
    If you wont reply to this question, and keep avoiding it like you did in your other posts am I going to close this topic.

Als je niet reageert op de vraag, en het blijft ontwijken zoals je deed in je vorige posts ga ik het topic sluiten.

7. soloturk06 Hunter DRC Player

*Minecraft name: soloturk06
    *What are you accused of: banned for swear with cancer
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: a guy says with pm to me come warp pvp and ı am goıng he says noob come fight bitch from pm and ı am goıng to hıt hım he wıll not dıe he died me with a stone sword and ı was soo angry and ı sweared with cancer but ı was so angry and forgot the rule sorry and ı forgot the name because ı got immadiatelly a perm ban and i was so angry because i have lost my dia set and all other items/stuff to i had not only dia set my inventory was full withstuff

and can you please say to @JelleDRC here is an antiSwear plugin no one can be banned for swearing with this plugin: http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/noswearing256

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  8. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I only wanted to say this..... Swearing with cancer can't and won't be tolorated. @TheGooseBumpers did the only thing what he needs to do, ban you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. soloturk06 Hunter DRC Player

yeah i know but i forgottet the rule when ı got the ban sorry for that
    --- This message was merged, Jan 7, 2016 ---
    i was so angry forgot the rule and sweare with cancer to the guy that is challenge me from private message and he sweared to
    --- This message was merged, Jan 7, 2016 ---
    *Minecraft name: soloturk06
    *What are you accused of: banned for swear with cancer
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: a guy says with pm to me come warp pvp and ı am goıng he says noob come fight bitch from pm and ı am goıng to hıt hım he wıll not dıe he died me with a stone sword and ı was soo angry and ı sweared with cancer but ı was so angry and forgot the rule sorry and ı forgot the name because ı got immadiatelly a perm ban and i was so angry because i have lost my dia set and all other items/stuff to i had not only dia set my inventory was full withstuff

and can you please say to @JelleDRC here is an antiSwear plugin no one can be banned for swearing with this plugin:http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/noswearing256

is this enough please reply @theboogbumpers

i hope it's enough to get unbanned
    --- This message was merged, Jan 8, 2016 ---
    ik weet dat dit geen reden is maar wat şsvoor jullie belangerijker een reden of de waarheid spreken
    i know its dutch but google translate doesnt work on this
    i hope gotunbanned because i miss this server and vote for it

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  10. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I dont believe that you have any idea how severe it is to swear with these kind of words, because of this and because of your last ban you can make a new unban appeal in 4 weeks(februari 6). Creating other topics and or spamming my/other moderators their profiles will result in a longer ban.

Translated:

Ik geloof niet dat je ook maar het idee hebt hoe erg het is om met dat soort woorden te schelden, vanwege dit en vanwege jou laatste ban mag je een nieuw unban appeal aanmaken over 4 weken(februari 6). Het maken van andere topics en of het spammen van mijn/andere moderators hun profielen zal resulteren in een langere ban.

#topic closed
    #player can make a new unban appeal in 4 weeks

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.