Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Captaincookie2, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captaincookie2 Newbie DRC Player

We make a deal with willig to trade two unbreking 3 books for 2000! I pay him the money but he give me only one book. He said that we make a deal for one book ,but we didnt.i told him to pay me back and get his book back ,but he didnt agree.he steal my money.Plz ban him

2. willig00 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

We had a deal about 1 book. And we were discussing it with the new mod (wich name I lost xD) and then you suddenly leaved. If you read everything back, you van see that i said one.

3. Ecnelis21 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Hello Captaincookie2. You never told that you wanted a deal with 2 unbreaking 3 books.

You sayd these things:

Who is selling ench books?
    Who the f sell unbreking 3 books?omg
    Can a moderator sell me an ubreking 3 book?

So that suggest its about 1 or possible more unbreaking 3 books. Normally you trade 1 or you say you want 2 or 10 or a stack. But you never sayd 2. Only that before you could buy 2 books from someone else. Not that you wanted 2 now.

So i suggest next time you ask for a chest shop or be more specific about what you want for deal. 2000 for the unbreaking 3 book is a bit expensive but Trading is at own risk. We don’t refund any money or stuff.

Topic closed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.