Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by VUKAS, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VUKAS Hunter DRC Player

Whay im banned that been server glich, like fly, glich i got 250+ ping
    im not hacker !!!! when you write ,,You are reported(ticket)..."
    did you see photo why im been ticket? you just know ban and that it -_- again photo -_-
    [​IMG]
    read chat that is reason whay im been reported i kill pleyer at pvp survival did he write anything about hack are you ok man? if you thing to lines of pleyer right of me hacks that not a hack that is f3+b (show hitboxes)
    to i can see easyer pleyer on pvp -_-
    When im been first time banned then i say ,, i lern lesson'' and no more the same mistakes -_- I am banned
    for no reason... however i now go to russia and I will not play mc 15 days but you ban me for no reason and it will just go -_- and i forget i get kick when i been in food spawner WTF -_-
    If i juse hacks im not crazy to ask why im kicked and tpa to spawn think a little -_- i got more photos for chat with pleyer who ticket me -_-
    My eng is bad sorry -_-

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

• Like Like x 1
  3. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

It isnt only about that screenshot. I spectated you and im 100% sure you used hacks. Also, you got kicked by AAC. So lets ask it again, did you use hacks?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  4. VUKAS Hunter DRC Player

What, im not a hacker!
    Ask another pleyers ask pleyer who ticket me ask this: did vukas give you items back schreen schot -_- then you see did i hack you spec me hahahahs and you see to i juse hacks dont be lier -_-
    not worthy to rank modernator because invent lying why I deserve this I do not understand you can not admit that you're wrong -_- you know the bag on the server when you kick for ,,flight,, might you do if you have happened los net ask other players also occurred and other kick my ping is always about 150-300 fps : 1-40 Do you have a video to prove a dliku screen or witnesses only witness you being lying to use hacks -_- why are you lying to me video to hack see anyway which client I used ( optifine 1:10 ) -_- apologize for insulted but I hate when someone is telling the truth -_- you wrong and then you are dont stop calling me hacker -_-

5. VUKAS Hunter DRC Player

Shift+b
    --- This message was merged, Jul 6, 2016 ---
    I got 4 schreen schot of chat -_-
    Im now in russia and laptop is not fith me -_- im jusing phone

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well no need for this to remain open due to Your behaviour against Melvin.

Topic closed!

Edit by Anesitas: -_-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.