Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Reynout123, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Oct 26, 2012
    Hello DRC'ers,

First let me introduce myself ( I think most of you guys already knows me but for those who don't know me)
    I am Reynout and I am 17 years old. I had a YouTube channel called MineVid ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaBsh6CTrqTEzKGjX_KbT0A) and there were some video's on but I deleted them because they were old and boring to watch and bad quality as well :p Because I had an awesome two streams (one on random servers because DRC was off, the other one on DRC) I want to start my channel again! This time better ofcourse :) And that is why I am here!
    1) You can subscribe to my channel of course :)
    2) making video's alone without anyone playing with you is boring to watch and isn't fun for me either! That is why I need your help guys! If you want to be in a recording you can contact me via forum with your age, skype name and IG name. If you have a YouTube channel you can post that in as well! I will pick people for some recordings during holidays! We will do some awesome stuff! Not only DRC but other servers as well!
    3) I have a stream channel as well on twitch! It is called MineVid as well. During the holidays I want to do streams everyday (after the recordings ofcourse) Those will be on DRC and maybe on other server as well, if the chat wants it! So you can follow my twitch channel as well ( http://www.twitch.tv/minevid ) (psssst there is a donation button as well ;) you can click on that to support the stream ;) and if you follow I will shout out your name during the stream to thank you and welcome you to the family ;)

This is what I had to say :) Thanks for your attention and hope some people wants to record with me!
    If you contact me via forum you enter a kinda contest! I will record with everyone one episode and after those episodes I will make a post on forum and then you guys can decide who needs to be my standard side kick :)

Greeting Reynout a.k.a Minevid
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016 at 9:51 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.